Skip to main content

Full text of "ED_000552_00017349_0_d5d4af49-eedc-4aa4-94ac-f7c2e6e9e8bb"

See other formats

To:  Way,  Stevenfway. steven@epa.gov]

From:  Peterson,  Cynthia

Sent:  Wed  7/29/2015  1 :28:49  PM

Subject:  RE:  Visiting  Red  & Bonita

Hi,  Steve.

Do  you  have  copies  of  the  R&B  fact  sheet  to  give  the  visitors?  If  not.  I’ll  make  a few  and  get
them  to  you.

Cynthia  Peterson

Community  Involvement  Coordinator
Public  Affairs  and  Community  Involvement
U.S.  Environmental  Protection  Agency,  Region  VIII
1595  Wynkoop  St.  (80C-PAI)

Denver,  CO  80202-1129
303-312-6879  - direct  dial